Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Daily Art Heart: Week Six


Day 36: Morning view with morning hair.



Day 37: The closer I get to NYC the uglier it looks and the better I feel.


Day 38: Morning view, city style.


Day 39: Once a punk, always a punk.


Day 40: My grandmother's locket.


Day 41: Artwork rescued from the closet and passionate attention released from storage.
 

Day 42: Waking up with someone special by my side. This week's worth of images is a tale of two cities, of traveling between two homes, both of which I was sad to leave. But oh so grateful to rediscover. 

4 comments:

  1. If I had the talent I would comment with hearts. I don't - but consider a plethora of them landing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your hearts have landed - safely, softly and surely. And I thank you.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love what you share. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you share that you love what I share!

      Delete