Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Foto Clearance Sale!


Some of you may remember that at the end of June, now less than four weeks away, I will be vacating my current studio, which is larger than some entire apartments I’ve occupied, and joining Brian in a much smaller studio down the hall at Vernon Street Studios for what will probably for me be reduced hours.  In the time we’ve had the luxury of a vast space in which to store our combined artistic materials and inventory, we’ve allowed these items to expand freely, and now must force them to shrink considerably. I’m therefore holding my first in a series of online Clearance Sales! This week I am featuring black & white images taken with my Holga camera. They are 5 x 5 inch prints made with an inkjet printer on heavyweight archival paper, mounted between two sturdy 11 x 14 inch museum quality mat boards and ready for framing. Special online sale price is $20.00, with shipping and handling $5.00 anywhere in the U.S. and international. Please go to my new IMAGE SHOP by clicking on the tab above. I will be featuring new selections of works all month long, but all items will remain available in the shop, so don’t worry if you miss them when they are first featured or want to wait and see what ELSE will be on offer before you make your choices! As always, if you have any questions or special requests, feel free to ask and I will do what I can to work together towards a happy result!

Not Alone

As always, many thanks to my followers, old and new, near and far. You keep me doing what I do, even when times are tough, and I truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful weekend.



12 comments:

  1. Oooh. Decisions, decisions. All your photos are beautiful, but which one(s) I cannot live without is yet to be decided. I will be back - and have a wonderful, restorative weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am happy EC that you have too many to choose from that strike your fancy and not too few! I am also happy that at my last checkin of your blog things seem to be going well with the SP. I must make the rounds later to catch up in greater depth and breadth, but I do hope things continue to improve! A restorative weekend to you as well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G/TT - I look forward to the various instalments and will definitely be back - choosing can be so hard! Congrats on the whole 'sale button on my blog page thing' well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona! I will be trying to have a new group of featured works up a least once a week now that I've figured out how to add the buying buttons! Believe me it wasn't easy, and I won't know until the first sale whether it really worked. I do hope to sell enough pieces to make room on the page for the new additions! Fingers crossed. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't resist "Back to Back"! Let me know if youre out of pocket covering the postage to Australia.

    Best of luck in the new, albeit it smaller, studio. I hate dieting, but after a while being lean and hungry spurs us on to greater activity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Harry! I had a feeling this one would end up in your home! Will have it in the mail this week and we shall see how long it takes to reach you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gabriella, its been great following your journey. I hope that you continue to blog from your smaller studio. your photographs are beautiful and good luck with your sale.

    xt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello T! Rest assured, my working space may be shrinking, but my flow of words and images will not be curtailed! In fact, I've been adding new features to this blogspot all week, to be presented officially in my next post in a few days! Stay tuned...the best is truly yet to come. All the best to you too! Many thanks for your comment and continued support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to see all the good things you've got in store for us with your blog, and I'll go check out your photos soon. I hope you've been well and that things are moving along nicely for you. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    -Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Tracy - thanks for visiting! Been very busy here with all sorts of things which I'll be posting about tomorrow, so yes, all is well. I'm so glad that things are moving along nicely for you too! Good vibes in the air for creative spirits! Let's keep it going! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gabriella. "Back to Back" arrived safely today. A perfect little gem. Thanks so much.

    Warm wishes
    harry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harry, I am so happy the print arrived safely! A journey worth the time and distance to come to rest in the perfect home for the enjoyment of the perfect owner! All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete